Saturday, January 8, 2011

TBR Pile Challenge


2011TBR

Roof Beam Reader's 2011 TBR Pile Challenge seemed a little harder than most because I have to create my read list ahead of time, but I am going to do it. Here's my list of 12 with 2 alternates:
1. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
2. Hornet's Nest by Patricia Cronwell
3. Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
4. Honolulu by Alan Bennert
5. The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
6. Primal Desires by Susan Sizemore
7. Most Wanted by Michele Martinez
8. The Dark Is Rising by Susan Cooper
9. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
10. The Black Cauldron by Lloyd Alexander
11. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
12. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Alternates:
1. Why do Men Have Nipples? by Mark Leyner & Billy Goldberg, M. D.
2. False Memory by Dean Koontz


1 comment:

  1. Just checking-in on your progress for the 2011 TBR Pile Challenge - looks like you're doing great, so far!

    Also... BIG Giveaways are happening on my blog this week, and TBR Pile Challenge participants earn extra entries for linking to their lists, so be sure to visit my Giveaways section soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete