Thursday, January 20, 2011

Show Me the Free Challenge

I had been looking for this challenge and finally found it: 2011 Show Me the Free Challenge from The Unread Reader. Why was I looking for it? The goal is to read 12 ebooks that you got for free! Even before I got my Cruz Tablet, I was downloading the free reads from Border's ebook store.

1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. An Unholy Alliance by Judy Nedry
6. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
7. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

1 comment:

  1. Did you name your Tablet? How awesome! I named my Kindles!

    Thanks for joining the challenge. I really look forward to reading your challenge reviews!

    ReplyDelete