Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox 1/16-1/22


For review (Bookloons.com):
Exit the Actress by Priya Parmar
You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beaudoin

An Unquiet Mind by Kay Redfield Jamison
My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell
(the cover on my copy is a much older on, but Goodreads didn't have an image of it (and my scanner is on the fritz))

Won:
Another Pan by Daniel & Dina Nayeria
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Girl Parts by John M. Cusick
Lone Star Legend by Gwendolyn Zepeda
Into the Dark by Gena Showalter
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade
The Bookman by Lavie Tidhar

This fun weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh- is The Hunchback Assignments steampunk? Do you recommend it?
    I haven't seen most of these books. Its great to see different reads. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunchback Assignments is definitely steampunk. I have not read it yet, but I have The Dark Deeps, the second in the series, on my bookshelf so I want to read the first in the series, well, first.

    ReplyDelete