Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Audio Book Challenge Recap


I had listened to a few audio books before signing up for the Audio Book Challenge, but this challenge really made me love them. I did manage to meet the level I signed up for, Curious (3 books), and while I did hear 2 more, I am not sure if I will try a higher level next year or not. See, all the books I listened to I had won. Audio books are really hard for me to buy, so I do not want to fail the challenge next year because I did not get as lucky as I did this year. Anyway, here is what I "read":

1. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
2. Falling Awake by Jayne Ann Krentz
3. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson

1 comment:

  1. Woot for audio books! I get most of mine through BookCrossing audio bookboxes, at the library, and through my library's downloadable audio books Overdrive subscription.

    But I love earreading good books; sometimes I can't get into them because of the readers and other times I enjoy them more because of the audio presentation. But earreading during my commute makes me feel productive when I'm behind the wheel.

    ReplyDelete