Thursday, February 28, 2013

Elsewhere Online: February 2013

As you know from my Stacking the Shelves posts, I review for two other websites (bookloons.com and bittenbybooks.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.

Title: The Namesake
Author: Steven Parlato
Challenges: YA Contemporary, Debut Author, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Starters
Author: Lissa Price
Challenges: Dystopia, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Bad Girls
Author: Jane Yolen, Heidi E. Y. Stemple, & Rebecca Guay
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year

Title: The Game of the Gods
Author: E. J. Dabel
Challenges: eBook, YA Mythology, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Olivia Bean, Trivia Queen
Author: Donna Gephart
Challenges: A to Z, 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment