Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lunatics


Title: Lunatics
Author: Dave Barry & Alan Zweibel
Publisher: Penguin Audio
ISBN: 9781611760576
Why Read?: For Fun
Challenges:  Audio Book, A to Z, 100 Books in a Year

Thoughts: If you are looking for a hilarious good time (and don't mind vulgarity), then Lunatics is the book for you.  The audio book was read by the authors, which I think added an extra dimension of funny to it.  There were times that I was laughing out loud.  The end was a little of a let down, but the very end, where they did a "where are they now" recap of the characters ended on a very high note.
Rating: 4 stars

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read a funny book right now- and listening to one while driving would be even better. That is cool that this book is read by the authors. I look forward to laughing!

    Thanks for signing up for my blog. I just followed you back. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete