Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Elseswhere Online: January 2012

As you know from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for two other websites (bookloons.com and bittenbybooks.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.


Title: Jasper Jones
Author: Craig Silvey
Challenges: Mystery & Suspense, Aussie Author, YA Saves, A to Z, Multi-Cultural, 100 Books in a Year


Author: Brooke Gladstone
Challenges: Graphic Novel, 100 Books in a Year


Title: Delirium
Author: Lauren Oliver
Challenges: 1st in a Series, Dystopian, A to Z, 100 Books in a Year


Title: The Nameless One
Author: Kathryn Meyer Griffith
Challenges: eBook, Horror & Urban Fantasy, A to Z, Self-Published, 100 Books in a Year


Author: Cate Tiernan
Challenges: 1st in a Series, Horror & Urban Fantasy, YA/MG Fantasy, Paranormal Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment