Saturday, June 27, 2015

In the Box: June 2015 Fresh Fiction Box Not to Miss

The second month of the Fresh Fiction monthly box, was a another pretty good one.  The paperback I received was A Sword for His Lady by Mary Wine, which is not really my type of novel, but I'll try it.  The ebooks I received links/codes for were Hex by Mackenzie L. McGuire, Rescued by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman, Death by Scones by Elizabeth Ashby & Jennifer Fischetto, The Taming of the Bachelor by Jane Porter, These Boots Are Made for Butt-Kickin' by Kalan Chapman Lloyd, and Again, Alabama by Susan Sands.  Of all the books I received, I am most excited for Death by Scones, which is another Danger Cove cozy mystery (received Secret of the Painted Lady last month and am loving it!), and Hex, which looks like a YA paranormal, which is definitely my type of book.

The swag was actually more useful this time, and kinda fit with their "Vacation Staycation" them.  I was actually the most excited about the bottle gripper because mine had died, but bottle opener, luggage tag, and good-sized pouch also come in handy. Haven't tried the lollipop yet, but that was the one item I could take or leave.

Not a bad second Fresh Fiction Box Not to Miss.  I have a lot of books, so it was great to find a sub that focuses on ebooks. Each box will have a paperback and 3-6 ebooks, along with swag, for $25 a month (you can skip months). 

No comments:

Post a Comment