Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sleeping in Eden

Title: Sleeping in Eden
Author: Nicole Baart
Publisher: Howard
ISBN: 978-1-4391-97363
Why Read?: Book Reporter
Challenges: n/a

Thoughts: I found Sleeping in Eden to be the type of book that really pulls you in from page one.  Sometime alternate storylines pull me out of a novel, but I would become so engrossed in either Lucas's or Meg's story that I was almost disappointed to have to switch to the other - but excited, too, because I needed to know what was happening and how everything was going to come together.  I would recommend Sleeping in Eden to fans of Heather Gudenkauf and Kristin Hannah as I think Nicole Baart's writing style is similar.  I would describe it as a complex look at small town life with plenty of engaging moments.

Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment