Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


Title: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Author: Steig Larsson
Publisher: Vintage Crime
ISBN: 978-0-307-45454-6
Why Read?: Book Club
Challenges: Chunkster

Thoughts: I know everyone seems to love this book, but I just found it so-so.  The first 200 pages or so were so slow, as were the last 100.  Also, I did not really care for Lisbeth.  What I did like was the mystery of Harriet's disappearance, and those parts of the book read fast and did somewhat make up for the slow parts.
Rating: 3 stars

2 comments:

  1. http://theleastobviousanswer.blogspot.com/2011/12/girl-with-dragon-tattoono-eyebrows.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I loved this one! Book 2 was my fav. though it's aboute Lisbeth and it's a murder investigation.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete