Friday, August 31, 2012

Elsewhere Online: August 2012

As you know from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for two other websites (bookloons.com and bittenbybooks.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.

Title: Nightmare
Author: Annette Shelley
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy

Title: Fever Moon
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy

Title: Sufis at Culver
Author: Richard Gwyn Davies
Challenges: YA Mythology, Time Travel, Multi-Cultural


Title: Shadow of Night
Author: Deborah Harkness
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy, Chunkster, Immortal, British, Paranormal Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment