Monday, April 30, 2012

Elsewhere Online: April 2012

As you know from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for two other websites (bookloons.com and bittenbybooks.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.


Title: Pantheons
Author: E. J. Dabel
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy, YA Mythology, YA/MG Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Author: Kim Culbertson
Challenges: YA Contemporary, Standalone, Self-Published, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Wanderlove
Author: Kirsten Hubbard
Challenges: YA Contemporary, Sophomore, New Adult, Standalone, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Die for Me
Author: Amy Plum
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy,  Paranormal Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Gift of Magic
Author: Lynn Kurland
Challenges: Immortal, 100 Books in a Year

Title: A Single Tear
Author: Mae McCulloch
Challenges: Historical Fiction, Witches and Witchcraft, 100 Books in a Year

Title: The Storm Makers
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Challenges: Standalone, YA/MG Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Antiquitas Lost
Author: Robert Louis Smith
Challenges: YA/MG Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Riley Mack and the Other Known Troublemakers
Author: Chris Grabenstein
Challenges: Mystery & Suspense, Debut Author, A to Z, 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment