Wednesday, April 13, 2016

In the Box: March 2016 Awesome Pack Big Kid Pack

This month's Awesome Pack Big Kid Pack was delayed, but they are always good about letting subscribers know.  The subscription is $44.99 a month and you can choose the Big Kid option (for those without kids - like me), or the Family option.  Their site does not have referral links set up yet, nor can you log into your account yet, but they do have a referral program, so if you do decide after reading my review to try it, I would very much appreciate if you told them you heard about it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.

For December, the main game was Hostage Negotiation (a $25.00 value) from Van Ryder Games.  What is super cool about this it is solely a single-player game!

This month, I received two additional games, but one could also be considered a collectible. First we have David L. Hoyt's Word Winder (a $12.99 value) from HL Games Unlimited.  This is the signature edition and can also be used to play RaceWinder. The game/collectible is My Little Pony Collectible Card Game Premiere Pack (a $5.00 value) from Enterplay.  I used to love CCGs, so I am kinda excited about this, even if I am not a fan of the current Ponies.

The collectible this month was a Harley Quinn Pop! Pin (a $5.50 value) from Funko.  Love this!  This month's Awesome Pack swag was the postcard again.

This month was another great one for me with Awesome Pack.  It came in at an $48.49 value, and I paid $44.95, which included shipping. If you would like to subscribe, once again, I ask that you say you heard it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.  (Please note: as games and collectibles can vary in price based on demand, I tried to take the price from the manufacturers site whenever possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment