Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dead Men Kill

Title: Dead Men Kill
Author:  L. Ron Hubbard
Publisher: Galaxy Audio
ISBN: 978-1-59212-350-6
Why Read?: First Reads
Challenges: Audio, 100 Books in a Year

Thoughts: This had zombies! And not your modern day apocalypse type but good, old-fashioned voodoo zombies (which makes sense considering when the story was originally written). While I am not really a fan of the style of works from the so called Golden Age, I love the radio drama treatment that Galaxy Audio has given Hubbard's stories. This story was pretty good, too, as the mystery and suspense was very engaging as Detective Lane knew zombies were not real, yet there was no other logical explanation.

Rating: 4 stars

1 comment:

  1. I love these L Ron Hubbard Classic Audiobooks. I haven't listen to this one yet. I loved Spy Killer. I even have one "When Bugles Blow" as a giveaway on my blog right now. These are great! I am going to check this one out next. Thanks

    ReplyDelete