Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Elsewhere Online: September 2014

As you know from my Stacking the Shelves posts, I review for another website (bookloons.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.

Title: The Small Hand and Dolly
Author: Susan Hill
Challenges: British Books, 100 Books in a Year

Title: The Graveyard Book 1
Author: Neil Gaiman & P. Craig Russell
Challenges: Graphic Novels, British Books, 100 Books in a Year

Title: The Ghosts of Southwark
Author: O. M. Grey
Challenges: E-Book, 100 Books in a Year

Title: The Serpent Bearer
Author: Frank Say
Challenges: E-Book, 100 Books in a Year

Title: The 100
Author: Kass Morgan
Challenges: Dystopia, 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment