Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox 3/4-3/10

For possible review (on Bookloons):
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Scorch Trials by James Dasner
The Death Cure by James Dashner
Starters by Lissa Price

Won:
Fated by Benedict Jacka
Island of the Sequined Love Nun by Christopher Moore
Days of Vengeance by Tim Kizer
A Vacation on the Island of Ex-Boyfriends by Stacy Bierlein

Swaps on Swap-Bot:
Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow

Requested from Paperbackswap:
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman


This weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.
All images come from Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. A Vacation on the Island of Ex Boyfriends looks so good!!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Starters this week as well!! :-) Awesome haul! Enjoy!

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-31-one-with-lots-of.html

    ReplyDelete