Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Elsewhere Online: February 2012

As you know from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for two other websites (bookloons.com and bittenbybooks.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.


Title: The Queen of Kentucky
Author: Alecia Whitaker
Challenges: Debut Author, YA Contemporary, Standalone, A to Z, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Broken
Author: David H. Burton
Challenges: E-Book, Immortal, A to Z, Romance, Paranormal Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Veil of the Unknown
Author: Kelly Leigh & Terri Lucas
Challenges: E-Book, Horror & Urban Fantasy, Immortal, A to Z, Romance, Self-Published, Witches & Witchcraft, Paranormal Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Title: The Hunger Pains
Author: The Harvard Lampoon
Challenges: Dystopia, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Fire of My Heart
Author: Erin Grace
Challenges: E-Book, Aussie Author, A to Z, Romance, Ghostly, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Immortal Quest
Author: Alexandra MacKenzie
Challenges: E-Book, British Book, Witches and Witchcraft, 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment